The Communications Chair with Stonewall Alliance is a big deal and the organization has an opening! Applicants should have a passion for social media strategy, graphic design, and compelling communication.
Social Media Management:
- Develop and execute engaging content strategies across various social media platforms.
- Conceptualize and implement impactful social media campaigns to amplify our mission.
- Work with other board members and program leaders to promote their initiatives.
- Stay abreast of social media trends, utilizing analytics to optimize content performance.
- Design visually appealing graphics for digital platforms, newsletters, and promotional materials.
- Proficiently use design tools such as Canva, Photoshop, or equivalent software.
- Maintain a consistent and visually appealing brand identity across all digital channels.
- Write compelling and clear text for our website, newsletters, and press releases that captivates and communicates effectively.
- Collaborate with team members to communicate our narrative effectively.
- Represent the organization with a professional and authentic voice in all communications.
- Recruit and manage a communications committee; pulling from the board and community.
- Promote a culture of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion.
- Use a collaborative approach in working with the board and other committees.
Ready to unleash your creativity? Apply here.