Step 1: New Program Inquiry
- Review current list of programming.
- Complete the new program questionnaire
- Review questionnaire with the Stonewall Alliance Program Director to request a new program hearing before the Stonewall Alliance board.
Step 2: Alliance Board Hearing
- Review of operational concept & financial stability with board
- Obtain board approval, then …
- Form committee to champion new program support from the community.
- New program budget formalized. Contracts sought, if required.
Step 3: Votes of Support
- Obtain signatures from the community in support of the new program.
Step 4: Fundraise Capital Costs
- Raise funds to cover capital costs. Target set by Alliance Board.
- Capital cost is defined as one-time purchases for the setup of the program. (ie: equipment, field supplies and other start-up costs)
- First-season participants are NOT responsible for funding the program’s creation.
Step 5: Program Approved
- Announce new program and details.
- Finalize program leadership members.
- Alliance Board is available to assist with registration, marketing and other shared services offered to its allied programs.